HempMy Pet /CBD Products
"Vertically integrated Hemp Company, we stand behind the quality and integrity of our products, from seed to sale, 100%"
Welcome!! If you enjoy this PAGE or any of the others, please sign up for the DDW Newsletter to be informed of each newly featured BLOG post AND insider sales.
DDW is happy to share resources to provide the best support for your circumstances. We take pride in all of our recommendations and suggestions as we continue to build our brand in a very competitive market. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links; thank you in advance for your support as it helps sustain our purpose. Please feel free to comment below to add to the customer experience or even for constructive feedback.
HempMy Pet™ continues to be the only pet label clinically studied and recommended by Veterinarians. Furthermore, according to customer testimonials and studies done by veterinarians , HempMy Pet has helped to alleviate health concerns like anxiety, seizures, stressors, joint pain, arthritis, weight loss and has even been know to shrink certain forms of tumors from cancer.
How to Easily Pick Your Hemp Product:
- If your dog likes treats, you can go with the cookies, your choice of small or large.
- Does your dog like coconut? HempMy Pet products also come in Certified Organic Coconut Oil Infused with Hemp Extract offered at 100mg and 500mg both in a 5 oz jar. This is a product you would put in their food.
- For non-coconut lovers, Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil infused with Hemp Seed Extract offered at 250mg or 1000mg both in a 1 oz bottle. This is also a product you would put in their food.however, for the best potency give straight from the dropper
- Use PROMO CODE DDW10 for 10% off
Personal Testimonial: I have personally tested HempMy Pet to make sure it is a product I can stand by. Although it is marketed to animals, it is just as safe and effective for humans. Within days of daily use, I found relief with my carpo-tunnel. Within a couple of weeks, I had no more symptoms from arthritis, chronic back and neck pain, carpo-tunnel syndrome and anxiety. I no longer temporarily lose the use of my hands due to aforementioned issues. I no longer spend my time at a chiropractors office, nor do you see me trying to stretch or adjust myself continuously throughout the day. This product changed my life! I continue to use it and find the best value in the higher milligram bottles. The higher the milligrams, the higher the potency and you can take less of it making it last longer. I take the Equine which will last me almost for the year and the DDW10 Promo Code takes $40 dollars off which is an amazing savings. For the equine, if not using the 20 mg’s per pump, some customers have chosen to replace the topper with one that can be used like a syringe. You insert a dropper, invert the bottle, and extract the amount desired.
Now, because I personally tested it, I give it to my pups with confidence for barking at nothing!!
- Look for organic. If the CBD oil is not organic, it at least should not contain pesticides, fungicides, or solvents.
- Don’t price shop. The higher the quality and purity, the higher the cost. You don’t want to go for a cheaper option that could have toxic substances such as pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals. Make sure your CBD oil is free of additives.
- Get the analysis. The manufacturer should provide a certificate that tells you the amount of CBD that is in the product. Many CBD products contain only small amounts of CBD. You’ll also want to make sure there is little or no THC in the product.
- Buy CBD as a liquid. You can buy dog treats containing CBD, but the best form to administer is an oil or tincture. This way, you can adjust your dog’s dose drop by drop.
CBD Oil and Pain Management:
The following is an announcement from HempMy Pet:
The HempMy Pet™ Clinical Study has been officially published! The Journal of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association (AHVMA) published the study, “The Use of Cannabidiol-Rich Hemp Oil Extract to Treat Canine Osteoarthritis-Related Pain: A Pilot Study” in their Volume 58, Spring 2020 edition last month.
**NOTE: The veterinarians involved in the study do not work for HempMy Pet and have no vested interest in the success and sales of the label. They chose HempMy Pet™ for our quality and consistency.
Conclusion - The addition of a hemp- derived CBD oil appears to positively affect dogs with chronic maladaptive pain by decreasing their pain, thereby improving their mobility and quality of life. The reduction in gabapentin dose may be the result of changes in analgesia and/or sedation with the addition of the hemp oil extract.
....Best of luck, Kimberly